The Strength & Conditioning Program is designed to give our male and female athletes the opportunity to gain a competitive edge. In modern-day athletics, performance enhancement training is essential to compete at the highest level of any sport. This camp is designed to provide our SBS athletes with the knowledge necessary to maximize their physiological potential in all sports.
All athletes are encouraged to attend and will participate in a dynamic warm-up to develop joint stability and flexibility, as well as balance, coordination and body awareness. This is done before moving up to strength training, speed, agility and quickness development.
Speed and agility training is based on developing the total athlete. This facet of training includes drills to improve movement mechanics, first step quickness, explosive power, speed, agility and deceleration for injury prevention.
Dates for 2020 Camp will be available March 2020.
- 6:30 - 7:45 AM Upper School Group 1 (before summer school/work)
- 8 - 9:15 AM Grades 7 and 8 Group 1
- 9:30 - 10:45 AM Flex Group (Female)
- 10:45 - 12 PM Flex Group (Male)
- 12 -1:15 PM Upper School Group 2
- 1:15 - 2:30 PM Grades 7 and 8 Group 2
- 2:30 - 3:45 PM Flex Group