Discovery: After School Educator
Second Baptist School is taking applications for PART-TIME AFTER SCHOOL EDUCATORS.
The program runs 11:45 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily and the work schedule averages 25-29 hours per week. Hours are flexible.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a high school diploma/GED or higher
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of excellent work habits
- Be collaborative and creative
- Be distinguished from peers as truly outstanding
- Be willing to innovate and collaborate with peers
- Possess a strong desire to teach in a Christian school
- Planning assistance in daily activities
- Helping students with homework assignments
- Communicating with parents and school personnel, as appropriate
- Supervising lower school children in a safe and fun environment
An advanced degree and/or prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School is considered a plus. Candidates should Request an Application
to begin the process.