Second Baptist School is currently accepting applications for MIDDLE AND UPPER SCHOOL TEACHERS.
We seek the following in qualified candidates:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; a master’s degree in education is preferred.
- State certification in teaching in appropriate subject area.
- A strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to our students.
- A heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- A desire to lead and support all school-wide initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior teaching experience; independent school teaching experience considered a plus.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong track record of excellence in work habits.
- Strong content knowledge in early childhood education and/or specific content such as literacy or math.
- A collaborative and creative growth mindset.
- Proficiency in technology and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- A responsible steward of the school’s resources and a personal commitment to support the school’s fundraising efforts as able.
Experience in Honors and/or Advanced Placement instruction, an advanced degree, coaching experience, and/or prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School are considered a plus.
Candidates should click on the Request an Application button to begin the application process.