ECP: Early Childhood Educators
Second Baptist School is currently accepting applications for full-time EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS.
The program runs from 7:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. This is an 11-month position.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a high school diploma/GED or higher.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of excellence in work habits.
- Have a strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to our students.
- Have a heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- Be distinguished from peers as truly outstanding.
- Have a collaborative and creative growth mindset.
- Planning assistance in daily activities.
- Helping students with homework assignments.
- Communicating with parents and school personnel, as appropriate.
- Supervising lower school children in a safe and fun environment.
An advanced degree and/or prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School is considered a plus. Candidates should Request an Application
to begin the process.