Making It Possible
Second Baptist School recognizes the financial commitment families choose to make by selecting a private Christian school for their children. SBS is privileged to offer need-based financial aid to qualifying families. Current SBS families and applicant families entering grades 1-12 may apply for financial aid.
Financial Aid Steps
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- Does applying for financial aid influence the admission decision?
- What does the financial aid application entail?
- What does financial aid cover?
- How do we request financial aid for more than one student?
- What is considered when reviewing financial aid applications?
- What is a typical financial aid award?
- How is the financial aid award calculated?
- Who will have access to my financial information?
- If our family's financial circumstances change during the school year are we able to alter our financial aid award?
- Are we required to reapply for financial aid each year?
- I am a divorced parent. Is my former spouse required to submit a separate application?