Sharing the SBS Mission with All Families
The Second Baptist School application process across all division levels (lower school, middle school and upper school) is structured to reflect the mission of the school - to equip students to think critically, live biblically and lead courageously. Each step of our admissions journey is purposeful and deliberate in order to select mission appropriate candidates to be a part of our caring community.
- Why is testing required?
- How can I best prepare my student for testing?
- How do I schedule testing?
- Is there a fee for the testing that is required as part of the application process?
- Where can I access the teacher recommendation form?
- Does our religious affiliation factor into our application?
- How do I schedule my student for the evaluation or interview?
- What co-curricular activities are offered at SBS?
- How can I locate my login information to access my application?
- Is there a division level admissions representative that I may speak with?
- If we were denied admission to SBS previously, may we reapply?
- If we declined our spot at SBS previously, may we reapply?