Seeking Educational Leaders
Second Baptist School presents exceptional professional opportunities to dynamic, experienced educational leaders committed to independent school education grounded in biblical principles and faith. We are a Christian college preparatory school pursuing excellence in academics, arts and athletics. This gospel-centered community prepares tomorrow’s leaders for global impact.
Current Career Opportunities
- Possess a strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to students.
- Have the heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- Be a dedicated and loyal team member supporting all school activities and school-wide initiatives.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to be flexible and shift gears quickly based on situations or changing priorities.
- Show strong leadership skills (i.e. provide a clear vision of the function, build trust, provide motivation to team members, hold self and others accountable, and give feedback) that guide actions and support others in achieving goals.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to develop reasonable solutions to navigate complex problems and systems.
- Demonstrate an evident track record of excellence in work habits with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills to provide clear guidance, instructions or information.
- Be able to use technology with confidence and ease and have a working knowledge of Google Suite (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.).
- Be a responsible steward of the school's resources.
Second Baptist School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color or national origin.