Second Baptist School founded in 1946,
is an independent college preparatory institution that provides academic, social, physical and spiritual instruction based on sound educational and biblical principles. Second Baptist School offers challenging, disciplined learning environments for students in grades Pre-K through 12 and admits students without regard to race, religion or economic background.
As a self-supporting ministry of the Second Baptist Church of Houston, the school enjoys the use of nearly 1,000,000 square feet of educational and recreational facilities on a 42 acre, Memorial area campus. Graduates of Second Baptist School have attended more than 100 different colleges and universities throughout the United Sates.
|Athletic Coaching - Basketball|
Second Baptist School is currently seeking two Middle School girl's basketball coaches for the 2014-2015 school year. These are stipend only positions. Qualified candidates should:
- Have prior coaching experience
- Possess a strong desire to coach at a Christian college preparatory school
- Be willing to obtain a commercial driver’s license (Class C)
An advanced degree, teacher certification and prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School will be considered a plus. Candidates should click on the Apply Now button at secondbaptistschool.org/employment to begin the application process. Resumes should be sent directly to the athletic director, Jeff Schroeder, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second Baptist School is currently seeking substitute teachers for Lower School, Middle School and Upper School. Candidates must have an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects this relationship. Prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School is considered a plus. Our mission is to train students in areas of knowledge so they may understand clearly, think deeply, judge wisely, and live their lives on biblical truth. Candidates should click on the Apply Now button to begin the application process.
Second Baptist School is currently accepting tutor applications. Our mission is to train students in areas of knowledge so they may understand clearly, think deeply, judge wisely, and live their lives on biblical truth. Candidates should click on the Apply Now button to begin the application process.
- Medical and Life Insurance Plan (employee premiums paid 100% for select plan)
- Optional Dental, Vision, Additional Life and AFLAC plans
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Financial support for graduate study
- Laptop computers for faculty
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Schedule
- Mentoring program for new faculty
- Professional Development opportunities