Second Baptist School is currently seeking a full-time Bible teacher in the Middle School for the 2014-2015 school year. Course load will include eighth grade Bible with an emphasis on the New Testament. Our mission is to train students in areas of knowledge so they may understand clearly, think deeply, judge wisely, and live their lives on biblical truth. The ideal candidate must:
• Hold at least a bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
• Have prior teaching or ministry experience
• Be distinguished from peers as truly outstanding
• Be able to demonstrate strengths in the areas of biblical knowledge
• Possess a strong desire to teach in a Christian college preparatory school
• Have knowledge of and experience with student-centered learning
Coaching experience is advantageous for this position. Biblical teaching experience, teacher certification, Harkness training/experience, and/or prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School will be considered a plus. Candidates should click the Apply Now button to begin the application process.